Friday, March 6, 2009

Just me and my boys minus 2

Tonight it is just Zachary, Michael and I. Jeff took Andrew to Marshall to cheer on the Wabasso Girls Basketball team in section play. Michael doesn't like to watch games. I don't think he can sit that long. The only time he can sit is if he is sleeping or watching NCIS. He has started getting hooked on the old time Western movies with G. Linda. Anyway, Zach thought he should go with, but he just likes the snacks. No snacks for him tonight as Jeff and I signed up today to crew in the Breast Cancer 3-Day event in August. We spent his snack $. We are enjoying our evening together. We played "memory" with Michael's subtraction facts. That was different! We just got done having popcorn and watching Diners, Drivins and Dives. Zachary is asleep on the couch and so it is now me and Michael.

Andrew did great on his science fair project. He received a 1st place (1 of 7 1st place awards). He now has the chance to go to MSU in Mankato to be judged. I think we will take him. It will be good experience. He loves science stuff. He made fruit powered batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment