Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday Continued....

I posted to early. As I say, "never a dull moment." Jeff and I let the boys stay up later last night because they didn't have school today. So, after watching WALL-E and then Survivor we got the boys ready for bed and up the stairs. Jeff, Zach and I were up ahead with Andrew and Michael following. As I'm putting clean sheets on the bed (after finally getting them washed), Jeff is holding Zach as he fell asleep on me watching TV, we hear Andrew start wailing as he is walking up the stairs. Michael commes running in by me as I ask him the infamous question, "What did you do?" "Nothing, I only touched his shoulder like this (holds out 1 finger and pokes). I go in to check on Andrew with Jeff following me into the bathroom only to find Andrew leaning over the sink with blood gooshing from his nose and splattering all over the sink while crying uncontrollably! Wow! I'm thinking, "what the hell just happened - it's his birthday". Jeff gets the 2ND story from Michael and I get Andrew's story among the sobs. "He punched me in the nose!" I tell you....... It finally ended with both of them getting "punished (to be determined in the morning per Jeff) for not telling the truth about what happened, and exaggerating, pulling pranks on each other at 11pm at night and ordering them to stay away from each other!

So what did happen???? Andrew pulled Michael's leg back down the stairs, Michael turned to "bop" Andrew and accidentally popped him in the nose, they both stretch the truth??? Only God Knows For Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment