Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What are we up to now???

Today is Ash Wed. Michael's 2ND grade class is in charge of leading the children's mass today. Of course we Jeff and I didn't leave home as soon as we wanted as I forgot my coffee and cell phone so we had to turn around and get them. Luckily we were only 1/2 mile from home. We get to the church to drop Zachy off (he is spending the day with Grandparents L&L) and the church is packed. My hair is wet and there are classes and parents are lined up outside. I deliver Zachary, wish Linda a Happy Birthday and sneak out. Jeff and I don't stay because he has a meeting at 10am and I have class. Michael says "that's OK mom because I have done it before!" meaning, carrying up the gifts. I later find out that Andrew was an usher. He is sure enjoying the privileges of 6th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment