Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day


The boys woke me early all excited to show me something. "Mom" "Mom" "Mom" we have to show you something. We want you to listen to something. I was sleeping so good and sound that I popped up thinking it was something major. They wanted me to listen to a song they had sang and recorded on my phone. The song, 'I've been watching you". I don't know the name for sure but the one about "daddy I've been watching you, I'm your buck r u, I want to be like you" You got it now.... they all sang it and were so proud. After it was done I realized I was up for the day. No way to say "thanks, but I'm going back to bed" so I was up. No church to go to, nothing. Reservations at noon at the Brau Haus. So I visited with the boys. I received a great phone call from my sister Heather. It is always a delight to hear her voice.
We had a nice lunch, met Gr & Gr Turbes, came back to the house and watched "Without a Paddle". That is always a fun movie. The boys laughed so hard through the whole thing. Luckily, Michael didn't get half of it and Zach was in and out. Jeff and I love to watch Andrew's face now as he is growing up more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment